Romero grows in most of Southern Europe. It is cultivated worldwide for its medicinal properties, its aroma and sweet taste as it is used in Mediterranean cuisine.
Active components: It has minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper.
- Analgesics, antioxidant, aids digestion, diuretic, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory.
- For hair loss, it is also used in the treatment of diseases such as AIDS, cancer or Alzheimer’s disease, degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- Used for the treatment of degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The smell of this plant increases memory up to 75%: Another important property is that rosemary aroma “increases memory” up to 75%. The smell of rosemary helps to remember.
- It has been found that rosemary oil helps improve long-term memory and recall doing such everyday things like going to an appointment or remember any specified date.
- In addition to improving memory and the ability to perform mental exercises, this new finding attributes a large capacity that allows recall actions we want to do in the future, and thus makes the Romero into a fantastic life today so hectic remedy.
How to use: Infusion of one teaspoon of rosemary per cup of water is recommended. Take 3 cups a day.